We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Accounting Analyst - Inventory.
Reporting to the Manager of Accounting, the Accounting Analyst - Inventory will be responsible for all inventory related accounting and analytical functions.
• Developing inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances;
• Collaborating with relevant departments to identify, investigate, and resolve variances;
• Leading, in co-ordination with Internal Audit, in the improvement of internal controls related to Inventory;
• Reviewing and posting inventory transactions;
• Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger;
• Completing periodic adjustment to inventory per IFRS41;
• Preparing monthly journal entries as required;
• Lead physical inventory counts periodically, as well as annually;
• Other duties as required.
• CPA designation preferred;
• University or community college graduate with a Major in Accounting;
• Minimum five years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
• An understanding of IFRS in relation to inventory;
• Detail-oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility;
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn, coupled with self-starter and self-learning capabilities;
• Ability to adapt to fast paced and constantly changing environments;
• Proficiency in MS 365 or MS Office applications.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in keeping up with Organigram news? Subscribe to our mailing lists and stay up-to-date on Organigram products, patient programs, company news and investor relations.
If you wish to receive newsletters from Organigram Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries, please provide your email address and click on the “Subscribe” button above. If we do not receive your consent, we may be unable to send you communications. If you have any questions, or if you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please feel free to contact us by phone at 1-844-644-4726 or by email at email@example.com. By clicking “Subscribe” I consent to receipt of communications as indicated above.