We are currently seeking candidate for the role of Accounts Payable Clerk.
The Accounts Payable Clerk primary role is to contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the Finance department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. The role requires strong accounting knowledge, time management skills, and effective problem solving to ensure success.
• Process vendor invoices and expense reports;
• Prepare and process electronic funds transfer / cheque runs;
• Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions;
• Follow up with vendors and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner;
• Maintain vendor files;
• Assist with month end closing;
• Complete general ledger account analysis;
• Provide supporting documentation for audits;
• Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed;
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential;
• Other duties as required.
• University or community college graduate, major in Accounting;
• Detail-oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility;
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality;
• Effective time management skills;
• Effective problem-solving skills;
• Ability to meet deadlines;
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
• Ability to work with MS Office and Sage.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in keeping up with Organigram news? Subscribe to our mailing lists and stay up-to-date on Organigram products, patient programs, company news and investor relations.
If you wish to receive newsletters from Organigram Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries, please provide your email address and click on the “Subscribe” button above. If we do not receive your consent, we may be unable to send you communications. If you have any questions, or if you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please feel free to contact us by phone at 1-844-644-4726 or by email at email@example.com. By clicking “Subscribe” I consent to receipt of communications as indicated above.