We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Cybersecurity Architect.
Reporting to the Director of IT, the successful candidate will be responsible for all areas of cyber security. The primary goals are setting up and maintaining a security management system, risk assessments and network security architecture using the latest standards and tools to monitor and ensure environments are secure and threats are identified prior to any attack.
- Develop and manage a company-wide Information Security Management System;
- Develop and manage a security risk management program for the organization;
- Generate Security Risk Assessments including business impact assessments, security risk assessments, etc.;
- Provide security architecture guidance and assessment;
- Able to conduct and/or assess vulnerability and penetration tests and their results;
- Liaise with other teams and management on security matters;
- Mentor less senior security staff and IT staff thereby supporting talent growth;
- Develop and participate in an Incident Management Plan and its execution;
- Provide thought leadership and awareness of latest information security industry trends and innovations;
- Create, assess, update and exercise business continuity plan;
- Review network and architecture configurations for security and risk and recommend adjustments;
- Develop security awareness within the organization;
- Develop and track security metrics and provide reports on these to management;
- Other duties as may be required.
- 5 or more years of experience working in information security or IT security;
- Excellent communications skills in English with French as an asset;
- Desired Certifications: CISSP as a minimum with CISM, CGEIT, CISA, CRISC, CBCP, CEH, PCIP, ISO27001, CCNA, MCSE, etc., or equivalents as assets;
- Experience with security standards such as ISO27001 and PCI-DSS;
- Knowledge of security and privacy frameworks such as HIPAA, HiTrust, NIST, CIS, Cloud Security Alliance, PIPEDA, GDPR, etc.;
- Knowledge of network and database architecture;
- Experience with Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery Plans;
- Experience implementing and managing security in a business setting;
- Computer forensics experience beneficial;
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and training combination preferred;
- Experience with Privacy Impact Assessments woudl be considered an asset;
- Applied knowledge of network security architecture (firewalls, DMZ’s, routing, DNS, DHCP, WAF, etc.);
- Demonstrated ability to work with other teams in a collaborative manner;
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.