We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Earned Media Specialist.
Reporting into the Digital Experience Manager, the Earned Media Specialist will assist in the day-to-day engagement and content development for both the medical and corporate divisions of Organigram. Working closely with the Brand Managers and the Digital Experience Manager, you will bring to life the brand across multiple digital channels, allowing us to connect with our audiences. Building on experience you will support the day-to-day of our educational programs. You love to learn and keep up to date on new trends and regulations.
- Maximize social reach and reputation through content planning for medical and corporate;
- Enhance and execute to the KOL + Educational programs;
- Manage third party listing, social media platforms and our website content;
- Develop a strategy for engaging with influencers and the press by positioning Organigram’s brand stories in a compelling way that gets noticed;
- Daily community engagement – responding to questions, reviews and comments online;
- Develop community programs that are authentic and tied to our brand values;
- Work collaboratively across the organization to ensure an optimal digital experience;
- Support communication and marketing initiatives where assigned;
- Identify the best partners to meet our business needs and manage strong relationships with them;
- Other duties as may be required.
- University degree in Business, Communications, or Public Affairs;
- 2-4 years proven experience as a community manager or engagement specialist;
- Thorough understanding of the marketing space, specifically digital;
- Demonstrable experience in Public Affairs and community development;
- Proficient in the use of Social/Media Platforms (Meltwater, Hootsuite) and project management software (Microsoft Planner, Teams, Project) is an advantage;
- Comfortable working independently and within small multi-departmental groups;
- Strong inter-personal skills;
- Passion for developing content and providing customer service;
- Exceptional communication and writing skills;
- Well organized and detailed oriented;
- Bilingual (English & French) would be considered an asset.