We are currently seeking candidates for position of Industrial Control Technician.
Reporting to the Maintenance Production Equipment Manager, the Industrial Control Technician has related experienced and have proven skills working in a fast-paced team environment. The incumbent is responsible for working on computerized automated control systems including programming, troubleshooting, repair, servicing and calibrating field devices. The ideal candidate possesses strong analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills to interpret schematics, drawings, specification, logically solve complex equipment failure causes and execute timely repair solutions. You take initiative, display problem-solving and decision-making abilities, have excellent organizational skills and maintain a positive, professional attitude in a fast-paced and changing work environment.
• Consulting diagrams and documentation including schematics, manuals, standards and codes;
• Maintaining backup and revision documentation for control systems and instrumentation;
• Installing, configuring and calibrating for control, measurement and indicating instrumentation;
• Configuring and programming Programmable Logic Controls and Programmable Automation Controllers;
• Installing and terminating electrical, pneumatic and fluid connections;
• Inspecting and testing operation of instruments and systems to diagnose faults and repair;
• Removing, repairing, adjusting and replacing components;
• Calibrating components and systems;
• Assisting engineering in plant design, modification and hazard analysis;
• Maintaining various computer-based control systems;
• Performing scheduled maintenance programs;
• Keeping current with technological advancement and trade practices.
• Work in conjunction with Maintenance and Engineering to develop preventative maintenance programs for Instrumentation equipment;
• Other duties as required.
• Industrial Control Technician, Instrumentation Journeyman or respective apprentice;
• 5 to 10 years experience in maintenance within manufacturing environment;
• Preference given to candidates with manufacturing packaging equipment experience.
• Ability to lead, train and mentor apprentices;
• Strong sense of urgency with meeting deadlines;
• Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams both independently and as part of a team;
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities;
• Demonstrates ability to identify and shift priorities quickly and be flexible.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in keeping up with Organigram news? Subscribe to our mailing lists and stay up-to-date on Organigram products, patient programs, company news and investor relations.
If you wish to receive newsletters from Organigram Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries, please provide your email address and click on the “Subscribe” button above. If we do not receive your consent, we may be unable to send you communications. If you have any questions, or if you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please feel free to contact us by phone at 1-844-644-4726 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. By clicking “Subscribe” I consent to receipt of communications as indicated above.