We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Maintenance Facilities Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Maintenance and Engineering, our ideal candidate is a self-starter who takes initiative, displays complex problem solving and decision-making abilities, has excellent organizational and communication skills and can maintain positive professional attitude in a fast-paced and changing work environment. While working with team members to develop existing skills, you are responsible to lead the maintenance facilities team with the goal of providing direction and support to the department. The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while keeping team focused on the right goals.
• Ensure adherence to GMP and Safety policies by department and contractors;
• Lead department w.r.t. effectiveness, efficiency and work quality;
• Develop and monitor key performance indicators;
• Develop, monitor and control department materials and labour budget;
• Manage equipment and facilities through PM and PDM programs;
• Identify and implement technical advancements;
• Resource planning, ordering equipment and spare parts;
• Work with partners and vendors;
• Facilitate other duties as required;
• Foster a continuous improvement culture;
• Other duties as required.
• Industrial Mechanic licence or graduate of NBCC Engineering Technology Program;
• 5 -10 years' experience in facilities maintenance within a manufacturing environment;
• Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, HVAC and building construction;
• Proven experience in leading with preventative, predictive maintenance and best practices;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
• Experience developing preventative and predictive maintenance programs;
• Experience with Microsoft program suite and CMMS programs;
• Demonstrates ability to identify and shift priorities quickly with flexibility;
• Bilingual (English and French) would be considered and asset.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in keeping up with Organigram news? Subscribe to our mailing lists and stay up-to-date on Organigram products, patient programs, company news and investor relations.
If you wish to receive newsletters from Organigram Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries, please provide your email address and click on the “Subscribe” button above. If we do not receive your consent, we may be unable to send you communications. If you have any questions, or if you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please feel free to contact us by phone at 1-844-644-4726 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. By clicking “Subscribe” I consent to receipt of communications as indicated above.