We are currently seeking candidates for position of Maintenance Planning Supervisor.
Reporting to the Maintenance Services Manager, the Maintenance Planning Supervisor is a self-starter who takes initiative, displays complex problem solving and decision-making abilities, has excellent organizational and communication skills and can maintain positive professional attitude in a fast-paced and changing work environment. While working with team members to develop existing skills, you are responsible to lead maintenance planning team with providing accurate work schedules for maintenance department teams. Successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while keeping team focused on the right goals.
• Ensure adherence to GMP and Safety policies by crew and contractors;
• Provide maintenance crews with accurate weekly job schedules;
• Manage work requests, approvals, prioritization, job planning and parts;
• Develop equipment and facilities PM and PDM programs;
• Liaise with plant departments to determine department priorities;
• Monitor and report equipment up-time vs equipment up-time;
• Identify and implement technical advancements;
• Resource planning, ordering equipment and spare parts;
• Work with partners and vendors;
• Other duties as required.
• Industrial Mechanic or Electrician Journeyman licence or graduate of NBCC Engineering Technology;
• Experience with CMMS program and Microsoft applications;
• 1 to 5 years experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment;
• Previous packaging equipment experience preferred;
• Experience with developing preventative and predictive maintenance programs;
• Demonstrated ability to identify and shift priorities quickly and be flexible;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Communicate effectively with tradesmen, co-workers, supervisors and contractors;
• Displays continuous improvement approach to work.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in keeping up with Organigram news? Subscribe to our mailing lists and stay up-to-date on Organigram products, patient programs, company news and investor relations.
If you wish to receive newsletters from Organigram Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries, please provide your email address and click on the “Subscribe” button above. If we do not receive your consent, we may be unable to send you communications. If you have any questions, or if you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please feel free to contact us by phone at 1-844-644-4726 or by email at email@example.com. By clicking “Subscribe” I consent to receipt of communications as indicated above.