Currently seeking candidate for position of Maintenance Stores Purchaser.
Reporting to the Maintenance Services Manager, the Maintenance Stores Purchaser has related experienced and proven skills working in a fast-paced team environment. The successful candidate is responsible for maintaining maintenance stores inventory, ordering maintenance materials, parts and equipment in conjunction with purchasing department. The ideal candidate takes initiative, displays problem-solving and decision-making abilities, has excellent organizational skills and maintains a positive, professional attitude in a fast-paced and changing work environment.
• Manage stores inventory and order replacement parts, materials and equipment as required;
• Maintain inventory database through physical counts;
• Source new suppliers and interact on daily basis;
• Track and review deliveries against purchase orders;
• Negotiate inventory pricing;
• Act upon stockouts and overstock inventory;
• Develop and measure against Key Performance Indicators such as turns, stockouts and costs.
• Organize stock room inventory and maintain area in neat, clean and safe manner;
• Packaging arrangement for shipping materials and equipment being returned or warranty repair;
• Other duties as required.
• High school diploma or GED required, post secondary education desirable;
• Procurement certification such as Certified Supply Chain Professional would be beneficial or similar Supply Chain Management Certification;
• Familiarization with equipment and tools used in manufacturing and maintenance environment;
• 1 to 5 years experience in an inventory sector preferred;
• Familiarization with CMMS and ERP software;
• Exceptional organizational and negotiating skills;
• Proficient in MS office suite programs;
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
• Excellent mathematical and accounting skills.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in keeping up with Organigram news? Subscribe to our mailing lists and stay up-to-date on Organigram products, patient programs, company news and investor relations.
If you wish to receive newsletters from Organigram Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries, please provide your email address and click on the “Subscribe” button above. If we do not receive your consent, we may be unable to send you communications. If you have any questions, or if you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please feel free to contact us by phone at 1-844-644-4726 or by email at email@example.com. By clicking “Subscribe” I consent to receipt of communications as indicated above.