Manager, Investor Relations - Toronto based
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Manager, Investor Relations based in our Toronto office.
The primary objective of the role of Manager, Investor Relations (IR), will be to collaborate with and support the Vice President of IR and other senior management in developing and executing Organigram’s IR strategy. The role is based in downtown Toronto, Ontario. In this critical role, you will act as a trusted resource by providing market intelligence on corporate investor-related matters to internal stakeholders including senior management and the Board of Directors.
- External interaction – Manage and route inbound inquiries from general Investor Relations inbox; key point of contact for retail shareholders as well as providing support in coordinating and briefing senior management in interactions with, sell-side analysts and institutional investors
- IR events - Organize key logistics for quarterly conference calls, site tours, conferences, roadshows and the annual general meeting; maintain updated IR calendar;
- Investor analysis and reporting – Maintain and track investor interactions in CRM; generate shareholder and investor targeting reports for management and the Board of Directors;
- Industry and OGI peer surveillance – In depth review and tracking to deliver concise insights on industry trends (e.g. including regulatory, market sizing in Canada and globally) and as well as benchmarking peer results and messaging, sell-side consensus and valuations, relative share price performance and shareholders;
- External messaging – Assist in the development of key analysis and external messaging for IR website, IR marketing events, including conferences, roadshows, investor days and quarterly earnings, including press release, slides and conference call script;
- Other duties as may be required.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or accounting; professional designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CFA) preferred;
- Minimum of 3-5 years in investor relations or capitals market capacity;
- Strategic thinker with strong financial aptitude and excellent research/analytical skills;
- Strong understanding of financial modeling and valuation techniques in capital markets;
- Strong expertise in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to effectively operate and deliver under pressure, including managing a portfolio of competing initiatives and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Highly proactive and self-motivated; willing to take instruction and operate under minimal supervision when required;
- Strong ability to collaborate and develop relationships;
- Some travel may be required including to the Company’s operations in Moncton, NB and other events in North America.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.