We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Production Equipment Maintenance Supervisor.
Reporting to the Production Equipment Maintenance Manager, the Production Equipment Maintenance Supervisor is a self-starter who takes initiative, displays complex problem solving and decision-making abilities, has excellent organizational and communication skills and can maintain positive professional attitude in a fast-paced and changing work environment. While working with team members to develop existing skills, you are responsible to lead maintenance team with maintaining production equipment to ensure equipment is available for operations. The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while keeping team focused on the right goals.
• Ensure adherence to GMP and Safety policies by crew and contractors;
• Lead maintenance production tradesmen with respect to effectiveness, efficiency and quality;
• Liaise with plant departments to determine department priorities;
• Manage of equipment repairs, PM and PDM programs and results;
• Monitor and report equipment up-time;
• Identify and implement technical advancements;
• Identify tradesmen skill development areas;
• Resource planning, ordering equipment and spare parts;
• Work with partners and vendors;
• Other duties as required.
• Industrial Mechanic or Electrician Journeyman licence or graduate of NBCC Engineering Technology;
• 1 to 5 years experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment;
• Preference given to candidates with packaging equipment experience;
• Proven experience in leading tradesmen with preventative and predictive maintenance practices;
• Experience developing preventative and predictive maintenance programs;
• Experience with MS Office and CMMS;
• Demonstrated ability to identify and shift priorities quickly and be flexible.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.