We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Quality Assurance Controller.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, Product Compliance, the QA Coordinator operates in accordance with best practices, policies, procedure and applicable acts and regulations. The successful candidate will have strong decision making and leadership skills and will be a hardworking individual with a keen eye for detail. You are a resourceful and creative problem solver that shows initiative, you are able to work individually as well as in a team environment, you are a quick learner and are adaptable to different situations, you also have an ability to consistently meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and changing work environment, you are highly organized and a fast learner.
• Maintains adherence to Organigrams product quality program;
• Assist QA Manager- Product Compliance during auditing inspections;
• Fulfills role of an AQAP (Alternate Quality Assurance Person) under the Cannabis Act;
• Reviews and approves master batch records for cannabis products;
• Coordinates cannabis product for testing and reviews testing results to assure the cannabis product meets specifications for release;
• Identify and action non-conforming product by analyzing root causes and developing corrective actions;
• Monitor environmental and product test result data trends; identify and facilitate changes to achieve specifications and targets;
• Approve product quality standards;
• Assists QA Manager- Product Compliance with coordination and execution of traceability exercises;
• Assist with ongoing development and maintenance of the Quality Management System;
• Provide training and support to employees on quality systems;
• Performs internal facility inspections and audits;
• Final material/supplier documentation approval;
• Other duties as may be required.
• Post-secondary education or equivalent experience;
• Minimum 5 years experience in Quality Assurance pertaining to food manufacturing and/or in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment;
• Ability to multi-task with efficiency and precision in a fast-paced and evolving environment;
• Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, inventory management systems;
• Strong investigative, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
• Strong communication (written and verbal) skills;
• Ability to work individually as well as in a multi-faceted team environment;
• Quick learner and adaptable to different situations, shows initiative;
• Hardworking individual with a keen eye for detail.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in keeping up with Organigram news? Subscribe to our mailing lists and stay up-to-date on Organigram products, patient programs, company news and investor relations.
If you wish to receive newsletters from Organigram Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries, please provide your email address and click on the “Subscribe” button above. If we do not receive your consent, we may be unable to send you communications. If you have any questions, or if you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please feel free to contact us by phone at 1-844-644-4726 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. By clicking “Subscribe” I consent to receipt of communications as indicated above.