We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Recruiter.
Reporting to the Director of HR, the successful candidate will source candidates using a variety of recruiting methods. The Recruiter directly impacts the brand and reputation of the company through their interactions with applicants. The recruiting experience is an important moment for every applicant, the Recruiter is responsible to ensure that experience is positive and professional.
- Prepare and post job descriptions to appropriate websites;
- Source and attract candidates using various tools;
- Review online applications and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements;
- Conduct screening interviews and pre-employment testing;
- Interview candidates and provide information on the company and review job description with expectations;
- Perform reference checks and criminal background checks as required;
- Extend employment offers to candidates;
- Manage employee onboarding process;
- Maintain accurate recruiting data relating to the recruitment process;
- Other duties as may be required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources combined with relevant experience;
- 2-3 years’ experience in full recruiting process in a manufacturing/production environment;
- Experience in high volume recruiting an asset;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and changing work environment;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- Capacity to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with changing deadlines;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software;
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.