We are currently seeking two candidates for the positions of Senior Business Analyst.
Reporting to the Manager of Business Solutions, the Business Analysts will support the continued growth of all departments within the organization. These positions will be responsible for building relationships and bridging business requirements to IT systems and applications. The two positions will cover functional areas of Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, CRM, Human Resources and Quality Assurance. A planned ERP replacement project is currently being organized and these roles will have significant impact on the success of this important project.
• Ensuring clear Business requirements gathering from multiple departments;
• Ensuring proper documentation of testing requirements for business units;
• Problem solving and solutioning of current processes;
• Ability to interact with both business and IT groups to convey needs;
• Ability to translate and convey true business needs to IT development group;
• Project Management skills to manage projects from requirements to deployment;
• PM application knowledge such as MS Project or other similar tools;
• Continuous improvement of internal process within each department;
• Investigate and bring forward business trends in the market place;
• Other duties as may be required.
• Post Secondary education in a related field;
• Master’s degree would be considered an asset;
• 5+ years experience in a Business Analyst or Continuous Improvement role;
• Project Management certification would be considered an asset;
• Experience in Agile Project Management would be considered an asset;
• Experience in Waterfall Project Management would be required;
• Ability to navigate with ease using Microsoft Suite of products (Office, Word, Excel);
• Ability to utilize Project Management tools such as MS Project;
• Ability to communicate effectively with Business and IT professionals;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to manage continual change and improvement initiatives.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in keeping up with Organigram news? Subscribe to our mailing lists and stay up-to-date on Organigram products, patient programs, company news and investor relations.
If you wish to receive newsletters from Organigram Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries, please provide your email address and click on the “Subscribe” button above. If we do not receive your consent, we may be unable to send you communications. If you have any questions, or if you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please feel free to contact us by phone at 1-844-644-4726 or by email at email@example.com. By clicking “Subscribe” I consent to receipt of communications as indicated above.